[EdLUG] Linux + Lenovo Yoga 510 = love?

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Fri Dec 2 12:33:27 UTC 2016

On Fri, 2 Dec 2016, at 11:03 AM, Edinburgh Linux Users Group wrote:
> I think in theory, UEFI is pretty cool. It can do a lot more than BIOS
> can. But in practice, it only really works with Windows.

It is fully feature supported in linux, multiple bootloaders support it,
kernel supports it, we even support it on arm32 and arm64. No idea where
you got this idea its not supported.

We can even have the full secureboot chain working in linux if you want,
with everything signed.

We even have linux guys sitting on the UEFI spec organisation.

Graeme