[EdLUG] August BBQ

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Wed Aug 3 14:18:24 UTC 2016

Hi everyone

Sorry I've been slow organising this.  Long-term weather forecasts are not showing particularly good weather at weekends in August.

I thought that rather than a BBQ we should just have a picnic on the basis that it's quicker to clear up and head for cover in the event of rain, but that's only a suggestion.

I've created a form where you can select the dates that you'd prefer and also preferred meetup time at
https://goo.gl/forms/9ZSJDj8MJEOmf9Rq2

I'll leave this open till next Tuesday, and email the selected date/time by Wednesday.

Regards

Jan

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone