[EdLUG] new in town!

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Mon Aug 1 12:41:51 UTC 2016

Hi everyone!

My name's Federico, I moved recently in Edinburgh. I'm a member of the LUG
of Livorno in Italy, where I come from and I want to introduce to you guys.
I read there's no meeting this month, so I'm looking forward for the next
month to it!

A bit of me, 32, network engineer, I worked for Cisco here until April when
they relocate the office in Bulgaria. Now I'm actively looking for a job to
stay in Edinburgh, I definitely fell in love with the city and I don't want
to move!

If anyone lives around Leith Walk, and is fancy for a pint, drop me a mail!

Kind regards,

Federico Marsili