[EdLUG] Dell Laptops

Edinburgh Linux Users Group edlug at lists.edlug.org.uk
Sat Aug 29 11:11:53 UTC 2015

Hi Guys,

I've recently had a big of a clear out with some older tech. I have 3 x
Dell laptops with various RAM/CD/DVD drives and other bits and pieces.

The laptops can take a maximum of 2GB of RAM and the largest disk I've had
in them was 250GB.

I've ran various favours of Linux on them and these pick up the Intel and
Broadcom wireless no problem. As I'm short on space, they can go free to a
good home. I'm sure with minimal knowledge, someone could cobble them
together into a couple of working laptops.

Collection from Tophichen Street in Edinburgh during business hours. Please
contact me if you would like them. All the parts are here, but for those
using public transport, I'd suggest bringing along a flight case or
something.

Thanks,
Robert