[EdLUG] Books/Magazines free to a good home

Knightmare knightmare2600 at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 12 15:00:43 UTC 2015

Hi Guys,

I've got some books which are no longer required after an upgrade they
include:

Windows XP Professional Admin Guide
Windows server 2003
Linux Timesaving Techniques
C++ for dummies
The Art of C++
VMWare workstation 5.0
Remote Access in 24 hours
Linux Fedora for dummies
Various issues of Linux format/Linux Magazine dating back to 2006

While I know they are a little dated, they still contain some useful info
and the VMWare/XP books were used recently on a migration.

If there's no takers, I'll be handing them into one of the bookstores on my
way to the southsider.

Collection during business hours from Edinburgh, from Falkirk/Next meeting
outside those times.

I'll also have some hardware/software and some more books by the end of the
week, once the next migration is done.

Thanks,
Robert