[EdLUG] Offer: Eaton UPS Power supply for spares/repairs (EH16)

Subhi S Hashwa lists at subhi.com
Mon Apr 6 15:42:20 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I am offering a UPS Backup battery supply (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uninterruptible_power_supply)

It doesn't work, it complains from an overload, which may indicate a
problem with the battery, I have added some deionised water to the battery
(It solved a similar problem with an identical UPS) but not with this one
(I suspect the battery needs charging outside the UPS before being useful
again) - plenty of youtube videos about acid battery recovery.

If you fancy giving it a try. It's available to collect from EH16.

Many Thanks

Subhi

--
Subhi S Hashwa
When everything is heading your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Are you on LinkedIn ? Connect with me! http://linkedin.com/in/subhi