[EdLUG] May Meeting ?

Mark Turner replicant.mark at gmail.com
Mon May 2 08:57:18 UTC 2022

so Codebase would be great for younger people to attend, and we can
organise caffeine free, non sugary, non alcoholic drinks for them ..

How do people feel about 10am Saturdays, Second Saturday of the month? for
a junior kickstart event ? (Parents with teenagers should respond here
please ;)) but we could of course do a weekday evening maybe 7-8:30/9pm and
older LUGers can go to the pub afterwards ..

Parking will be easier on a weekday early evening.

Mark