[EdLUG] May Meeting ?

Mark Turner replicant.mark at gmail.com
Sun May 1 10:24:47 UTC 2022

Hi Andrew, and everyone else who reads the list ..

           yes we can have a May meeting, but not this week I dont think,
as I am too busy with elections and events, but in the interests of
democratising EdLUG, where would you like the meeting to be, and on what
day ? Is there a suitable venue in Portobello ?

            Jonathan Esk-Riddell has offered to do a talk on KDE/Neon
sometime, is anyone near Summerhall can pop in to ask about space there ?
and if so, can they also ask about a Saturday Morning slot for a "Junior
EdLUG" but perhaps someone knows a better venue ?  I was thinking of
organising something like a Second Saturday of the Month 10-12 Junior EdLUG
(I am registered with Disclosure Scotland).

Thanks
Mark