[EdLUG] Open Technology meetup group / call for talks

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 12:34:24 UTC 2022

Hi all

The open tech TOTES group is having its first meetup:
https://www.meetup.com/TOTES-Edinbugh/events/284536538/

If anybody would be up for giving a lightning talk in April, please do give
me a shout - alternatively, suggest/request a talk here
https://github.com/TOTES-Edinburgh/TOTES-Edinburgh.github.io/issues

FYI  :-)

---
Tai Kedzierski