[EdLUG] Looking for someone to take over running EdLUG

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Wed Mar 2 19:41:53 UTC 2022

Hi all,

First off, sorry for the lack of a meeting this month - other things have been taking a lot more of my attention than usual.

I'm likely to be moving away from Edinburgh within the next couple of months, so I'm looking for someone to take over running EdLUG. If you're interested, please get in touch! I really hope someone will keep it going.

I hope I'll still be able to make another meeting or two happen before I go. The plan for this year was to alternate a virtual meeting with a talk one month, and a physical meeting with no talk the next month. That could make the transition easier - I can help with arranging the online meetings for a while even if I'm not here. But if you take on running it, you're also welcome to return to fully in-person meetings, or experiment with other formats.

Thanks and best wishes,
Thomas