[EdLUG] JOB | Software Development Manager in Edinburgh

James Tobin jamesbtobin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 11:43:17 UTC 2022

Hello, I'm working with a global financial software firm that is
looking to set up an office in Edinburgh.  They want to hire a
developer with core Java experience capable of building and managing a
team, perhaps managing business matters itoo such as handling office
leases etc .  The firm uses HTML5, Javascript and React.  This is a
job that could be considered a stepping stone to CTO.  Consequently, I
had hoped that some members of this list may like to discuss with me
further.  I can be reached using JamesBTobin (at) Gmail (dot) Com.
Kind regards, James