[EdLUG] Looking for someone to take over running EdLUG

Mark Turner replicant.mark at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:52:27 UTC 2022

Thanks everyone  EdLUG is a community thing  so help is most welcome  and a
team effort will no doubt make huge progress.

We run a popup shop at breadshare bakery in portobello on most Thursdays  2
to 4pm if anyone wants to drop in for Tea.

To add my login to admin group please use replicant.mark at Gmail dot com
Thanks.

MARK.