[EdLUG] SSH - ssh-copy-id problem | RPi | Ubuntu.

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 09:27:10 UTC 2021

That's a good point Andrew, well spotted. Not so off-the-wall as you'd
think.

Though Tengo did say there's no problem from the other laptop... which
makes it look like a client-side problem...

@Tengo - quid of the contents in .ssh/config ?

===
Tai Kedzierski

EdLUG Maintainer: https://edlug.gitlab.io/

Edinburgh Language Meetup Organiser
https://www.meetup.com/Edinburgh-Language-Exchange-Meetup-Group/

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software