[EdLUG] CyberMed Summit needs an Engineer

Panda Tang panda at cybermedsummit.org
Sat Jun 5 21:33:16 UTC 2021

Hi all,

CyberMed Summit <https://www.cybermedsummit.org/> is an information
security conference focused on where bits and bytes meet flesh and blood.
We're looking for someone who has a good knowledge of C programming for
micro controllers; STM MCU experience is a plus. We need someone to jump
into an existing project as soon as possible. We are a non-profit, and
everyone is a volunteer.  Your contributions will be show cased during the
conference in front of industry leaders from medical device manufacturers
to the U.S. Federal Drug Administration (FDA). If you want to learn more or
can help, please contact me panda at cybermedsummit.org.

Be grand,

Panda