[EdLUG] What piques your interest?

tengo at tutanota.de tengo at tutanota.de
Sun Jan 31 22:17:33 UTC 2021

Somethings I'd be interested to hear about...

- Home automation: What hardware are you using and why? What lessons have you learned setting things up?
- What are group members doing with desktop Linux? Suggested tweaks or something like lightning talks about GNU/Linux tools and how you're using them. This could be tools used via the terminal or GUI.
- Raspberry Pi: Anything people are doing with them.
- Open-Wrt, Asuswrt-Merlin or similar:  installing/configuring, comparisons with similar software.

19 Jan 2021, 21:46 by dch.tai at gmail.com: