[EdLUG] No LUG tonight?

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:19:22 UTC 2021

Sorry I was composing the announcement over the weekend.. then tried to
follow up on some speakers before sending announcement... then never got
round to announcement :-(

But no, traditionally EdLUG has had only a social meetup in Januaries past,
and I didn't think to schedule anything......... so the server will
probably come up on its own accord, but there's nothing planned.

I'll mind to make an announcement of February talk this week, thanks for
prodding :-)

Happy New Year all...!

===
Tai Kedzierski

EdLUG Maintainer: https://edlug.gitlab.io/

Edinburgh Language Meetup Organiser
https://www.meetup.com/Edinburgh-Language-Exchange-Meetup-Group/

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software