[EdLUG] Subdomain Takeover Presentation

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Wed Feb 3 16:08:04 UTC 2021

I don't think it was recorded - Tai can correct me if I'm wrong about that. EdLUG talks haven't generally been recorded, even now that they're online and it's technically easy to do so. I think there's a risk that people are more reluctant to ask questions if they're being recorded, and it's harder to attract speakers if recording is the norm, even if they could opt out.

Thomas