[EdLUG] December meeting - On day $N of Xmas, FOSS gave to me...

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Tue Dec 7 20:46:14 UTC 2021

Thank you to everyone who spoke, especially those who offered a talk at short notice. We had seven talks in the end: the gifts FOSS gave to us were Minetest, Govdirectory, TCP, Virtualbox, Jitsi, Mastodon and Screen. :-D Feel free to share any links or slides here.

We usually don't have a meeting in January, because the first Tuesday is too close to Christmas & Hogmanay. So we'll be back on the 1st of February 2022. If COVID allows, the plan for next year is to alternate online meetups with talks and physical meetups without talks. We don't yet have any talks lined up - if you'd like to give a talk (perhaps going into more detail on the subject of a lightning talk ;-), please get in touch.

Have a good Christmas & Hogmanay!

Thomas