[EdLUG] Hosting for small community website

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Tue Apr 27 14:10:35 UTC 2021

I think Ian had good advice here: work out what the requirements are.

Static sites are neat, but if you want other people to be able to update the website, chances are you can't expect them to do so through the command line. If you do want to use Wordpress, there are plenty of managed hosting services that will keep it up to date for you.

Thomas