[EdLUG] Linux Systems Administrator Job Advert

Kenneth MacDonald K.MacDonald at ed.ac.uk
Mon Apr 12 13:45:18 UTC 2021

I'm looking for somebody to join my team at The University of
Edinburgh.

We are looking for someone to join the Unix Services team within
Enterprise Services in IT Infrastructure. The team manages, develops
and supports a variety of services including single sign-on, LDAP
directories, email infrastructure, LCFG and Puppet configuration
management, monitoring and log analysis and management. As part of the
wider Enterprise Services we support others in providing a virtual
hosting environment and as this goes through a period of renewal there
will be lots of opportunities to transform the way that infrastructure
is delivered.

If you, or someone you know, is interested and would like to discuss
the role before making an application, please get in touch for an
informal chat.

The role is graded at UE06, and is a permanent post.

Details at

https://elxw.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/job/210

Cheers,

Kenny.

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.