[EdLUG] AWS/K8S/VMware social media help

Bryan Ross bryan at liquidstate.net
Sun Sep 27 01:51:22 UTC 2020

Hi,

A bit of an odd request, but I'm looking for someone with a passion for
AWS/K8S/VMware technologies to help manage my social media
(Twitter/LinkedIn/etc).  This would be ideally suited to someone already
regularly reading various blog articles and following key twitter accounts
as a hobby, studies or future job seeking.

Note: this isn't a full-time position, my expectation is that this will be
about an hour a week.  In addition to a bit of pocket money, I'm able to
offer coaching/mentoring in this space if that's of interest.

If you're interested, please contact me directly rather than spam the group.

Cheers,
Bryan