[EdLUG] Terraform help.

tengo at tutanota.de tengo at tutanota.de
Fri Oct 2 18:17:13 UTC 2020

Evening all,

is their anyone in EdLUG with Terraform experience?

I'm having some problems creating modules. In particular, to use with Microsoft's Azure. However, I think I'm just not getting something with the creation of modules.

If someone has the skills and could spare 30 mins  to clarify somethings I would be grateful. I'll be available anytime to jump on a jitsi call (or any chat type app) to show you where I am with the code and what I'm not quite understanding.

Kind regards,

John.