[EdLUG] network connection through Wine

Alistair alistair at archerry.plus.com
Mon Nov 9 21:09:17 UTC 2020

I have an intermittently unreliable ADSL connection and I am trying to record
various properties to help resolve the issue.
My preference would be to continue using one of my OpenWRT modem/routers, but
I cann't fathom how to do it.
I think I  have one Broadcom based modem/router which should work with
DSLstats so I will try that.

Regards,

Alistair