[EdLUG] Linux Compatible Printer & Screenshare App

Magnus Hagdorn magnus.hagdorn at marsupium.org
Mon Nov 9 20:26:01 UTC 2020

Hi Marion,
I've recently upgraded my printer to a networked HP colour laser
printer. I am very happy with it. I plugged it into the network and
that was that.

I would look into a laser printer as they tend to be cheaper to run and
you don't need to worry about looking after the inks. Always look at
the per page costs. The other thing I would insist on these days is a
duplex unit, ie double sided printing.

Cheers
magnus