[EdLUG] December Meeting

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Wed Nov 4 12:55:23 UTC 2020

I think Marion's quiz is going to be our December meeting! Yesterday was just a taster, as I understand it, and she's looking for question suggestions for next time.

But I'm up for sharing pictures of dinner as well. :-) I'll miss our Christmas meal. Hopefully by next year it will be possible again.

Thomas