[EdLUG] Help 6

Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net
Fri May 8 11:53:22 UTC 2020

On Fri, 8 May 2020, at 12:05, Andrew Ramage wrote:
> When I select files, the upload starts, but I do not reach the first echo statement. Can anyone tell me why ?

I suspect the problem is that the HTML allows multiple files so you'll have an array of data for the name and I would expect basename call to error out (but this is just guessing, I don't touch PHP if I can avoid it).

https://www.php.net/manual/en/features.file-upload.multiple.php

I'd echo recommendation from earlier to figure out how to see the PHP errors - it's a lot easier to figure out what's going on when you get some clues to where the problem is from the error message.

Robert
Robert McWilliam rmcw at allmail.net argh.technology

What do you consider to be your median achievement?