[EdLUG] Help 4

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Wed May 6 11:38:00 UTC 2020

Also, missing space after "echo" keyword

echo"Sorry, your file was not uploaded."; ) // <--------------------
...rogue ')' from previous 'if' condition?

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software