[EdLUG] April's Online Meetup

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:08:45 UTC 2020

Hello all

Just to let you know, we have a new meeting address for the online meetup.
It is hosted and run by Jonathan, and he will have some finer control over
room access. It is compatible with both Chrome/Chromium and Firefox

For the meetup tomorrow, May 5th 2020 at 19:00 , please use the following
URL

https://bigbluebutton.kde.org.uk/b/jon-tw6-auy

Early arrivals will be held in queue until the host, Jonathan himself,
arrives.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software