[EdLUG] EdLUG April 2020 : online over Jitsi

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 15:02:45 UTC 2020

Hi all

As you can well imagine, the pub meetup will not be going ahead as usual,
and this until further notice from the government re lockdown policy.

In lieu of this, let's try having this online !

First to try out will be Jitsi-Meet, by Jitsi.org ; free to use, no account
needed, only need browser.

We can convene around this handle: https://meet.jit.si/EdinburghLUG

Note that there is no owner or admin as far as I can tell, everybody has
equal rights in muting and sharing. If this ends up being a problem, we may
look to changing solution.

Please try to show up for 7pm on April 7th, so we can ensure we're all
connecting correctly and potentially iron out any technical difficulties
before the presentation at 7:15pm.

Look forward to seeing you all soon!

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software