[EdLUG] CFT : can anybody give a talk ?

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:27:11 UTC 2020

Hi Jonathan

Yes that would be of interest to many I'm sure! Which month did you have in
mind?

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software