[EdLUG] CFT : can anybody give a talk ?

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 14:42:37 UTC 2020

Hi all

Pretty Please Call for Talks: if you have anything you would like to give a
presentation on, from anything between absolute beginner "hey I just found
this cool thing" to seasoned professional "deep dive with technology X",
all is welcome!

This may be especially great for you if you've never done public speaking
and would like to give it a go. We've always had a friendly audience :-)

You can see a list of example topics here, or suggest your own!

https://gitlab.com/edlug/Meetings/-/wikis/call-for-talks

Currently slots are open for May, June, July, September, October, November.

Pretty please :-)

Nota: there are no talks in August and December, these are self-organised
socials instead due to the seasonal events in town.

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software