[EdLUG] Trouble on Startup

Andrew Ramage andrew.ramage.1963 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:21:13 UTC 2020

When I was trying to start my computer this morning, I was confronted
with repeated instances of Kernal Load failure.  I got a message to
enter the following commands for more information:

xsystemdctl status systemd-module-load.sevices

journalctl -xb

systemctl reboot

Any idea what's wrong ?  I finally got logged in (obviously) and am
wondering what went on.  When I entered emergency mode to enter the
above commands, the system started going through another process, so I
just shut the computer off and restarted.