[EdLUG] [NOT August!!] July talk: ONLINE | Taking the Back Off the Terminal

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 02:27:55 UTC 2020

Apologies - the date for the next talk is the Tuesday, 7th of July

I am apparently rubbish at reading a calendar....!

I repeat - the next talk is the first Tuesday of July, the {7th of July
2020}

Apologetically

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software