[EdLUG] Venue issues for January meetup

Gábor Majoros mersaint at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 11:14:59 UTC 2020

Lol, glad that we have 2 interest immediately as it for 3-6 players. :)

I think it's quite simple and easy to understand card game. If you want I'm
more than happy to share two YouTube links that explain the game if needed.
Or if you wanted to search for them, one could be found as "Munchkin in
five minutes", and the other one is a 30 minute game " Will Wheaton
tabletop Munchkin".

Gabor