[EdLUG] Venue issues for January meetup

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 20:40:36 UTC 2020

Hi all

On Paul's preference as the presenter, we will reschedule the talk then.

I am very sorry about this, I thought the likelihood was nobody would book
at such short notice, so we would normally be able to change location in
orderly fashion. Clearly this is not the case, so I will review our future
options with this in mind.

Tomorrow's meetup still will take place in Akva main bar, as a social. I
look forward to still seeing the new year in with everyone :-)

Tai