[EdLUG] Venue issues for January meetup

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 20:13:23 UTC 2020

Hi all,

The Bad Scenario happened, I have been notified this afternoon that a last
minute paid booking on the Akva mezzanine has been made, thus turfing us
out.

I have asked if we could have the diametrically oppposite area instead, and
await response, but that does not have a screen. I will bring my own PC
screen and if we do get authorisation, will still be upstairs, otherwise it
will be in the main bar area.

Paul B can you let me know if you would like to proceed under these
conditions, or reschedule?

My apologies, being turfed out was always going to be a possibility, I just
never expected it to be so last minute...!

Tai