[EdLUG] Job opportunity

jmd jmd at nelefa.org
Tue Feb 18 21:45:06 UTC 2020

Hi folks, Due to my imminent move to pastures new, my current employer has a couple of vacancies coming up (not yet advertised). One of them is already kinda sorta filled, but there's an intermediate level sysadmin post available.To keep it short, the kind of skills involved are as follows. If anyone is interested in giving it a go, fire me a message off list on jmd at nelefa.org.CheersJOperating Systems – CentOS / RedHat 5,6,7, Windows
        Desktop, Windows Server
      Infrastructure – BIND9, LDAP, MySQL, Iptables,
        Shorewall, DHCPD, IPFire, OpenVPN
      Mail system – postfix, dovecot, fail2ban, Office365
      Communications – ejabberd, VOIP
      Ticketing system – OTRS
      Web Services – Apache, Tomcat, Sugar, Wordpress,
        Trac, JSPWiki
      Virtualisation infrastructure – Vsphere, AWS
      Backups - Amanda, bespoke scripts, Uranium backup,
        duplicity; carry out weekly test restores.
      Day to day administration of user accounts, DNS,
        resource allocation.
      Manage resource allocation on shared-tenancy AWS
        instances.
      Create quarterly AWS AMI reference images,
        incorporating interim fixes.