[EdLUG] Xmas Dinner Photos

emailontheweb emailontheweb at protonmail.ch
Tue Dec 1 07:49:17 UTC 2020

Hi,

Guess I'll start with raising the bar pretty high...

https://ibb.co/mBC4nMR

The carrot side burns are exquisite ,it was a time consuming laborious process, but well-worth it in the end! Any negative comments on my haute cuisine means you're just jealous of my masterpiece you will never be able to recreate.😋

https://ibb.co/GsfGjvD

Extra crunchy overmicrowaved celeriac with complimentary festive fire alarm "Christmas carolls" ,an appetiser I don't recommend!
See your tonight!

Yours high-horsed,
Marion