[EdLUG] CFT : can anybody give a talk? (2020-2021)

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 09:06:58 UTC 2020

Everybody is being oh so shy and modest.... ;-)

Nobody want to try their hand at giving a talk?

===
Tai Kedzierski

EdLUG Maintainer: https://edlug.gitlab.io/

Edinburgh Language Meetup Organiser
https://www.meetup.com/Edinburgh-Language-Exchange-Meetup-Group/

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software