[EdLUG] April's Online Meetup

Gordon Gray gordo.gray at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 13:21:51 UTC 2020

Hi Tai. Just a warning about zoombombing.

If you publicise a chat link and don’t put any precautions in place
(password entry or waiting rooms for example) you leave yourself vulnerable
to some abusive behaviours. I know a few people who’ve been in meetings
that were linked to on twitter with no password (or the password in the
link) where strangers joined and shared horrific images