[EdLUG] April's Online Meetup

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Thu Apr 23 16:11:48 UTC 2020

It appears that the Jitsi issue relating to Firefox support has been resolved. It's still not 100% clear to me what version of Firefox will be necessary to ensure there aren't problems. One commenter suggests that Firefox 76 is significantly better - that will become stable on the same day as the next meetup.

Best wishes,
Thomas