[EdLUG] Hacktoberfest

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 16:57:38 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Thanks for the responses !

I've posted this as an event under the Edinburgh Free Software
Workshops group because a) It intends to be a workshop, not a talk, so
not overload EdLUG right yet, and b) I was planing to use "1st
Saturday of the month" for the workshops group anyway

I'm running the intended session on Saturday afternoon 3pm at Akva. So
far the format will involve producing a quick printed pamphlet how-to,
matching something I'll put online as well, talking through it, then
giving hands-on help. If you have suggestions on how to improve on
that plan, do let me know. I'm perhaps rushing a bit, and making a lot
up as I go... I have already delivered git training at work, but for
whole-afternoon sessions.... I need to refine!

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice , a free, Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software