[EdLUG] Hacktoberfest

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 08:50:44 UTC 2019

Thanks Thomas

I'll be doing the planning and write out principally this evening so
will check those resources then.

Thanks for the offer of help ! I'm going to try and share the event a
little more, but not sure how much traction I'm going to get.... it is
very last minute and all

Tai

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice , a free, Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software