[EdLUG] Christmas Meal ?

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Sat Nov 16 17:56:35 UTC 2019

Akva do have a Christmas menu, though it looks like the kind of thing where you have to book a 3 course meal in advance:
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5c405f47372b96122109695b/t/5d41659533aef30001ae5587/1564566936524/Akva+Festive+Brochure+2019.pdf

I'd be happy to reserve a table and then choose from the normal menu on the day, so people can have a smaller meal if they prefer.

Would Tuesday 10th December (in the evening) work for people?

Thomas