[EdLUG] Another idea for promoting Edlug/FLOSS

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Thu May 23 10:54:29 UTC 2019

Thanks for the suggestion Jan

That would be pretty much creating a podcast. I'd be totally up for it,
were it not for the podcasters I listen to having variously intimated how
much of a time sink that can become...

That being said... why not indeed!

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software