[EdLUG] UK Open Source Awards - Open for Nominations - Do come along

Tai Kedzierski dch.tai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 16:11:01 UTC 2019

Thanks for highlighting this Jonathan

I was there in 2014 and made a couple good connections ; I intend to be
there this year, should be an interesting event!

===
Tai Kedzierski
Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer

I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office

*Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price.*
https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software