[EdLUG] Edinburgh LUG

Thomas Kluyver thomas at kluyver.me.uk
Mon Jun 3 08:46:44 UTC 2019

Hi Jeppe,

We'd be happy to see you at one of the meetups - there's one tomorrow if you can make it:
https://opentechcalendar.co.uk/event/8593-creating-a-website-with-jekyll-and-gitlabio

Note that in general the mailing list only allows posts if you're subscribed to it. I manually approved your message, but please do subscribe for the future. :-)

Thanks,
Thomas