[EdLUG] EdLUG June metup : talk, about the website

tengo at tutanota.de tengo at tutanota.de
Sat Jun 1 20:41:35 UTC 2019

Hi Tai,

Thanks for organising everything.

Do you think it would be possible to change the seating around slightly for the for the next meetup? I attend the last one and the table in the took up a lot of space, which left many standing.

Maybe if the venue could provide some extra seats we could move the table a create some more space for seating? I'd be happy to attend earlier to help set things up if there's an opportunity to do so.

Kind regards,

1 Jun 2019, 19:08 by dch.tai at gmail.com: