[EdLUG] OGG Camp 2019

Dave Morriss perloid at autistici.org
Wed Jul 3 14:00:18 UTC 2019

On 02/07/19 22:44, tengo at tutanota.de wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I thought some of you might be interested in this event. I attended last
> year and it was really good fun. I'll most likely be driving to
> Manchester this year, so if anyone would like to car share let me know.

I have been going to this since 2012 (apart from the Canterbury one
which was too far!). I usually help to run a Hacker Public Radio[1]
table and plan to do so in Manchester with a bunch of other HPR
contributors.

Come and visit us and we'll try and talk you into contributing to the
podcast[2]. We'll have released show 2925 on the Friday before OggCamp
if my arithmetic is right.

Dave

[1] http://www.hackerpublicradio.org
[2] http://www.hackerpublicradio.org/contribute.php