[EdLUG] OGG Camp 2019

Rathie rathgild at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 10:36:38 UTC 2019

Paul and I used to go regularly and can confirm that they are good fun.
I was liaising with the organisers to hold the event in Edinburgh one
year.  Sadly that never came off as I didn't have the time to be the
sole Scottish organiser and there was very little enthusiasm locally.
Hopefully,  there will be something north of the border in the future.

On 03/07/2019 10:22, Tai Kedzierski wrote:
> Yeah I was going to post something about it too, thanks
>
> I intend to be there as well, just waiting for a holiday form approval...
>

> ===
> Tai Kedzierski
> Linux Operations and Deployments Engineer
>

> I use LibreOffice <https://www.libreoffice.org/> , a free,
> Freedom-respecting replacement for MS Office
>
> /Open Source Free Software is a matter of liberty, not price./
> https://www.fsf.org/about/what-is-free-software
>

> On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 at 22:44, <tengo at tutanota.de
> <mailto:tengo at tutanota.de>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     I thought some of you might be interested in this event. I
>     attended last year and it was really good fun. I'll most likely be
>     driving to Manchester this year, so if anyone would like to car
>     share let me know.
>
>     From their website...
>
>     /WHAT IS AN OGGCAMP?!//
>     /
>     /
>     /
>     /OggCamp is an unconference celebrating Free Culture, Free and
>     Open Source Software, hardware hacking, digital rights, and all
>     manner of collaborative cultural activities and is committed to
>     creating a conference that is as inclusive as possible. If you’ve
>     got a story to tell, no matter your background or current status,
>     whether it’s your first talk or you’ve loads of experience, as
>     long as the talk is connected (somehow) to our theme then we want
>     to know about it.//
>     /
>
>     https://www.oggcamp.org/
>
>     Kind regards,